Southern Yankee Home Services LLC
The Triangles Leading Remodeling
And General Contractor Since 2006.
The professionals at Southern Yankee Home Services has provided exceptional remodeling, renovations and home additions in the greater Raleigh area and the surrounding areas since 2006. We’ve acquired a reputation for superior customer satisfaction, quality service and competitive pricing. Southern Yankee Home Services is owned and operated by, Robert F. Maher, a licensed NC General Contractor who personally meets with every customer to identify their remodeling and home improvement needs, answer all your questions, and create a unique remodeling plan just for you.
Southern Yankee Home Services – a Raleigh Remodeling Contractor you can count on!
When You Contact Us
- It is our goal to respond to all inquiries (phone, web or email) within one business day.
- On the phone, we will take the time to learn about your project and will ask a series of questions to help better understand your needs. We will discuss the reasons you contacted us, determine if we can be of assistance, and answer your questions as completely as possible without having seen your home.
- After discussing the work and answering your questions, we will determine whether we are able to assist you with the project.
- We will schedule a mutually-agreeable appointment for a FREE, on-site consultation.
Your In-Home Consultation
- We’ll listen to your project ideas, wants & needs, ask questions about how you use your home and about your lifestyle.
- We will study the area of your home that is being considered for remodeling, draw up a site map and take any needed measurements.
- Finally we’ll answer any questions you may have about our company.
- Shortly after the consultation, you will receive a written proposal, usually via email.
- As always there is no charge to receive the proposal.
When You Choose Us
- Once you choose Southern Yankee Home Services, as your contractor of choice, we will sit down with you in person to talk in further detail about the project, including material choices and an initial overview of the schedule of the project.
- For larger projects, an architectural drawing of your project along with the plans will be finalized with your approval. We also offer 3D rendering services which will provide you a ‘photo look’ of your project so that you can see a 3D model beforehand.
- We will then provide a detailed contract for the project with a timeline and a firm price, and we will review the contract for the project with you. After discussion and review, if the agreement is accepted we will have the contract signing, collect a deposit, and schedule a date for the work to begin.
- Permits will be obtained, materials ordered, crews notified and start date entered in the job schedule.
- We will provide you with a detailed timeline as to how the construction process will unfold, based on material delivery dates and subcontractor & crew availability.
- During construction we will monitor every phase of the process. Should unforeseen delays or conditions arise, we will provide you with updates, options and a variety of solutions so that we can remain on track as we move toward our goals.
- Southern Yankee Home Services founder and owner, Robert F. Maher, is always accessible by phone and e-mail at all times. If you have a question or want to share feedback regarding the progress of your project, we welcome your comments at any time.
- All crews are trained and required to work safely, maintain a clean work site on a daily basis and promptly respond to any concern.
- Periodically throughout the construction process, we will ask for feedback on how the project is going and if there are any changes that need to be made.
- Upon completion of your project, we will schedule a final walk-through, address any questions or concerns that you have.
- Feedback from your experience helps us to maintain our superb level of service. With that in mind, one of the last things we do will be to ask you to complete a short, written questionnaire.
Please note that all projects are unique, and the process listed is used as a guideline that we follow. Your experience may differ slightly from the process below depending on the intricacies of your project.
Southern Yankee Home Services is a trusted friend and advisor to clients throughout our area. Home improvements, major renovations, home additions, and outdoor spaces are made possible through our superior design process and excellent commitment to quality.
Whether you live in Apex, Cary, Garner, Holly Springs, Raleigh, Wake Forest or around the Greater Triangle area, call on us today to discuss your home remodeling needs!
Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling Projects
Kitchen and bathroom remodeling are the most common renovations. By updating and upgrading these common rooms in your house, you get to completely personalize your home. You can add new function and style to your house while also potentially adding to your property’s value.
Adding To Your Square Footage: Additions & Garages
Feeling cramped? Your growing family and storage space needs can be met by completing a new home addition and/or garage. Whether you need extra bedrooms or a dedicated area for vehicles and a workshop, we can create a custom space that fits your exact specifications.
Enjoying The Outdoor In Style
Make your yard a focal point of your property. We can add a sunroom, screened porch, or custom deck for your family and friends to enjoy the outdoors in style.
Why You Should Choose Us For Your Raleigh Remodeling Needs
We’ve been proud to serve “The Triangle” since 2006. We focus on each and every project – 100%. Typically we won’t start a new project until we’ve completed the current project. It is this dedication to quality service and drive for total customer satisfaction that separates us from the competition. We look forward to going to work for you today.
Home Improvement & Residential Construction Professionals
- How To Save Money On A Raleigh Kitchen Remodeling Project With Careful Planning
Because of how effective it is at altering your space, and the great return-on-investment it offers a Raleigh kitchen remodel is one of the most popular home improvement projects there is. But kitchen remodeling can also be one of the most complicated projects. With so many different fixtures, appliances, and materials to choose from, Raleigh...Read More
- Raleigh Bathroom Remodeling Tips
Planning Your Raleigh Bathroom Remodeling Project As with all home improvement projects, your bathroom renovation needs to be fully planned out before even lifting a hammer. Bathrooms are one of the most popular rooms to remodel and because there are so many options and ideas circulating from other people, it is easy to get overwhelmed....Read More